|Click Here to See the Before and After for One of Our Kitchen Remodels|
KLM Builders & Remodelers
“No Job is Too Big or Too Small”
For many, a home is the largest investment of their lives. So it’s no wonder that the first big step in beginning any home improvement project is selecting the right team of professionals.
Since 1987, thousands of satisfied homeowners have put their trust in KLM Builders & Remodelers for creating OR recreating their home. Every project is handled with the utmost care and attention to detail. When we start your remodeling project, all the decisions are made upfront – so there are no surprise costs after the work has begun. Each project is done on time and on budget.
KLM has built a reputation of offering quality craftsmanship and integrity. We take the stress out of any remodeling project by offering a one-stop-shop for all your home improvement needs. We offer a complete range of design & build services including additions, basements, kitchens, bathrooms and whole home remodeling.
Full Service Design & Remodeling
• Factory Direct Flooring (Ceramic, Wood, Stone, Porcelain)
• Garage Additions
• Screened Porches
• Full Service Design & Architectural Services – on site draftsman
• One-stop Design/ Model Center with Product Selection
• Custom Homes – We'll build on your lot or ours
KLM uses quality products that are built to last and backed by some of the industry's best warranties.
• Shaw® Carpets & Hardwood
• Cabinetry & Merillat®, Aristokraft®, WoodMode®
• Granite, Silestone®, Corian® solid surfaces
We work for you! Our process is designed in a way to not only keep the project on track & on budget, but to keep you involved and informed.
1. Your Initial Consultation - We meet with you at your home to discuss the project. There is no cost to you for this initial consultation. At this time, you will want to discuss your budget and time frame.
2. Planning & Design - Your ideas will be transformed to floor plans & renderings. An appointment will be set up to visit our Model Showroom and Design Center to view the displays and see the various products available.
3. Financial Options - We have financing options available & take most major credit cards.
4. Blueprint Approval - When you visit our Design Center to select materials, your blueprints will be reviewed together with your consultant for your approval.
5. Permit Processing - The entire process will be handled by KLM.
6. Ordering and Scheduling - Before construction starts, materials are ordered and everything is scheduled by the Construction Superintendent.
7. Supervising Construction -You will be assigned a Construction Superintendent to manage your project. He will keep you posted regarding the schedule and any other issues that may arise.
Warranty - We take such pride in our work that we offer a one year warranty on labor and materials, so you can rest assured that you'll be getting a quality finished product.